Thursday, February 28, 2008

Socks for meeeee


Socks for meeeee, originally uploaded by J MoRo.

Look at what I just finished knitting. These socks are absolutely scrumptious. The yarn I used is leftover tweed yarn from the cable sweater I knit for JRo last year. And is a bit itchy for socks.

The pattern is a little complicated to follow, especially with Brother Braveheart, and Captain Courageous sitting their furry buttocks on the pages as I knit.

Captain Courageous even got spooked one day and lept from the open magazine, over my knitting basket, and unto the floor. Ripping down the magazine page - almost from edge to edge. Thank goodness for matte Scotch tape. Which fixed that up. Nothing like a pattern that is well loved.

More photo's to come, as I still need to photograph the completed versions. This one is from the magazine.

1 comment:

Sel and Poivre said...

Hello! You are one of my "neighbours" on Ravelry so I thought I'd drop by. I too love the pattern for those socks you've just finished! I'll be back to see that shot of your version!